Affinity Luxury Car Rental Company www.affinitycarrentals.com Reviews

From 1 review

“For Father's Day I was treated by my family to a one...”

Written on: 14/10/2009

For Father's Day I was treated by my family to a one day rental of a Lamborghini Gallardo from Affinity Luxury Car Rentals in Toronto. The total experience was 100% perfect. I called them and arranged pick up of the car and went through the rental formalities with relative ease. The people at Affinity were fantastic and took the time to go over a few things with me , as I had never driven a car like this before. I highly recommend Affinity for any vehicle rental ( they also rent out regular… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2012

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS.
JAMES

Noor.hajani's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2012

Horrible experience- waste of time and money
I have paid for and reserved 30 minute test drive. And its really frustrating that for two consecutive weeks, they have cancelled my reservation, without informing me. I have arrived at their location, only to find out that they have rented it out to someone else(although it was reserved under my name)!!
More annoying part is that instead of apologizing, they have just been rude and provided horrible customer service. Now all I hope is that I get a refund from these greedy people!!