The Alpine Restaurant, Bushey Heath Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Alpine Restaurant, Bushey Heath - Ask a question now

“I have been coming to this restaurant since I was a...”

Written on: 28/03/2011

I have been coming to this restaurant since I was a child as its a favourite haunt of my parents who live locally.
I now return a couple of times a month as standard as its a rare gem of being local, friendly but with exceptional fresh food.
The Alpine has been in the family for over 40 years and is now run by the son James.

I hope it stays for ever so I can bring my children too when they are old enough!!… Read Full Review

“We have been going to the Alpine Restaurant Bushey...”

Written on: 26/10/2010 by dsilver (1 review written)

We have been going to the Alpine Restaurant Bushey since the early 1980s. On Saturday last, 23rd October 2010 we were badly disappointed.
Our table for four was incredibly tightly wedged in amidst other diners' tables. We hardly had room to move. I suspect a previously unseen greed motive here - pack them in tight, make more money.
Because of the tight packing and 'fashionably' hard furnishings and flooring the noise level was uncomfortably high.
My wife's pasta dish came up cold and had to… Read Full Review

“I was introduced to the Alpine by a friend a couple of...”

Written on: 13/10/2009

I was introduced to the Alpine by a friend a couple of years ago. I have lived in the area for a good while and driven past, always thought of going in but never did for some reason. Recently the Alpine was refurbished and modernised, which apparently was long overdue.
I eat there regularly and can honestly say that the food is as good as any London restaurants with rosettes and stars. My wife and I are always made to feel welcome and whilst the restaurant calls itself Italian and there are… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib