Brentwood Park Ski & Snowboard Centre Reviews

Brentwood Park Ski & Snowboard Centre - Ask a question now

“This place is dangerous avoid at all costs”

Written on: 25/11/2013 by chris144 (1 review written)

We took the kids tubing here one day, the safety equipment is old and not maintained, the net at the bottom of the run has big holes in it and you or your kids could go straight through and die. Please for your safety DO NOT GO NEAR this place. The manager was not even bothered about the holes. Hopefully the council will close it down after my complaints… Read Full Review

“The Brentwood Park Ski Centre has several dry ski...”

Written on: 13/10/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

The Brentwood Park Ski Centre has several dry ski slopes, I however never made it past the beginners slope. I'd never been skiing before so was apprehensive but luckily a couple of my friends had been to France that year and taught me everything I needed to know to get started. You can hire ski boots from the centre and they gave me advice on how to put them on! At first it's pretty odd having to bend your knees but I soon got used to it. After a very funny first start (I ended up hugging the… Read Full Review