Dell Vostro 1320 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Dell Vostro 1320 - Ask a question now

“my favourite computer”

Written on: 29/12/2011 by ayhan (2 reviews written)

It is lighet than my previous laptops. I ahve been pretty happy. I usally have many programs running and it can handle it without slowing down… Read Full Review

Dell Vostro 1320

“The Vostro 1320 is a great buy for the price. ...”

Written on: 20/04/2010 by Secularian (21 reviews written)

The Vostro 1320 is a great buy for the price. Although it's not exactly snazzy looking and far from the sleek look of an Apple MacBook Pro, it does offer good performance at a price tag of around £600 - £800 with a decent configuration.

The Vostro 1320 is a great size for students or business people that need to be portable, the weight is under 2KGS so it is easy to place in your backpack and carry around. The battery life of about 3 hours under normal to heavy usage is acceptable, you can… Read Full Review

Dell Vostro 1320

“Being the technologically minded person I am my...”

Written on: 13/10/2009 by beatleuk (1 review written)

Being the technologically minded person I am my father-in-law asked me to order him a Laptop/Netbook to be used for DVD viewing, email and internet browsing whilst they're out travelling. He is a huge Dell supporter and has privately owned Dells for +10 years now. I received the Laptop and my father-in-law asked me to go through the steps of setting it up, so I did and I thought I'd write this review of it.

The specs are as follows:
Product - Dell Vostro 1320 NB (N0713203)Vostro 1320