Empire Mobile Valeting Services www.empirevaletingservices.co.uk Reviews

• How would you rate the quality?

Media Gallery for Empire Mobile Valeting Services www.empirevaletingservices.co.uk

Empire Mobile Valeting Services www.empirevaletingservices.co.uk

“VERY SATISFIED”

Written on: 28/11/2012 by michaelJL (1 review written)

I have just used Empire for the first time and I have to say that they did an excellent job on my BMW. They were friendly and very knowledgeable. I have now decided to use them every 2 weeks to maintain the beautiful look of my vehicle. I highly recommend Empire to all my family and friends. Thank you Empire… Read Full Review

Empire1's Response to michaelJL's Review

Written on: 29/11/2012

Thank you for your kind words, you are a great customer we look forward to seeing you in two weeks.

Thanks