Soho66 VoIP Reviews

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

Soho66 VoIP - Ask a question now

“Cant Fault Them”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by Jaychez (7 reviews written)

I have been using Soho66 for nearly 2 years theie services are reliable, they provided me with support when I needed to set up a new voip phone for business. On first look at soho I found them to be very low cost and was initially concerned that this would be reflected in the service, i can confirm that this is not the case. I like the fact that their website provides online account management, the site is simple and easy to navigate for making any changes. They are also transparent about… Read Full Review

“Unable to provide basic support”

Written on: 20/09/2012 by DavidKnell (1 review written)

I bought a couple of phones from Soho66 for use with our own PABX. The one registers but will then neither make nor receive calls. Called Soho66's tech support who didn't listen, initially didn't understand the problem and were ultimately unable to offer any help at all. No concept of escalation, didn't suggest anywhere else I could turn for help, didn't blink when I suggested that I just return the thing. Very surprised given their generally good reviews… Read Full Review

“voip ”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by john12345678234567890 (1 review written)

I have been using soho66 for a short while now and i can say that there service has never let me down, they have just released a new call director service which has completely changed my business defiantly a thumbs up rating!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Soho66Support's Response to john12345678234567890's Review

Written on: 01/06/2012

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I'm glad that you are happy with our service, and that you've found our new IVR service useful.

Should you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us

Soho66

“Not suitable for Business Users”

Written on: 07/05/2012

It is really very difficult to use the service without pre-paying for calls, which means that unless you keep a constant eye on it, if the credit runs out your service falls over. I have been with them several weeks and have successfully set up a direct debit, but automated messages still keep telling me I don't have enough credit to make any calls. What sort of business service essentially forces users to pay for all calls in advance? I haven't yet been able to make any calls so can't speak… Read Full Review

Soho66Support's Comment

Written on: 01/06/2012

Hello,

I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our services. All customers initially pay for calls on a pre-pay basis, however are able to set up a direct debit should they wish. Whilst on pre-pay terms, we have an automated email system which informs users when their credit is running low. For security reasons, customers sometimes experience a delay in terms of the transition between setting up the direct debit and the initial charge, however this is kept to a minimum, and once set up, payment is completely automated.

Should you have any further queries or issues regarding our services, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind wishes,

Rachael

“Firstly IGNORE that comment by JB character( 13.9.2010...”

Written on: 22/04/2011

Firstly IGNORE that comment by JB character( 13.9.2010 )I've been with this firm for 2.5 years NEVER had a problem maybe slightly tricky to setup but the guys on the phone are helpfull enough . Ideal for any SMALL business looking for an easy to remember landline & fax number, overseas calls ( CHEAP : Trust me !!! )
I've managed to increase my PROFITS & TURNOVER by the easy numbers, cheap calls & low costs of SOHO66 - THANKS GUYS !!!… Read Full Review

“I use soho66 and their sister company in ireland...”

Written on: 23/03/2011

I use soho66 and their sister company in ireland goldfish. I have found it convenient to have an UK and Irish number in my office. The support is great and the pricing is good as well -- I would recommend to any small Irish company with a UK market… Read Full Review

“I have had this service for 6months now, initially as...”

Written on: 04/02/2011 by colprimus (6 reviews written)

I have had this service for 6months now, initially as an extra line for a small home business I operate, however since aquiring the siemens A58H cordless Dect phone from Amazon I am so impressed with the connectivity, the sound clarity and the value for money that I actually use it more than my actual landline now....I esp like that I can make calls from my Iphone and make it appear to clients that I'm at my 'desk' as well as divert calls to my mobile for just £0.10pm, plus any missed call… Read Full Review

“After scouring around for a while, and trying a few...”

Written on: 10/10/2009

After scouring around for a while, and trying a few providers out and generally being unsatisfied with voice quality and how easy it was to get support, I came across Soho66.

I think I can safely say I ended my search there. They seem to do everything that you would want from a professional voice company. Voice quality is excellent, they have superb value packages. I currently use the account with free calls to geographic UK numbers.

Their support is excellent. I did have some problems… Read Full Review