Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox Reviews

Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox - Ask a question now

Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox

“Oh my god, I love this song”

Written on: 09/11/2011 by hanta (6 reviews written)

I didn't know Death Cutie for Cab before they made that soundtrack for Twilight New Moon. At first, I didn't really like it but when I saw the depth of the lyrics, I immediately fell in love in this song that now I listen to it everyday. It's not at all the kind of music I'm used to listening. I'm more a fan of symphonic rock but I like the rythm of "Meet me on the Equinox" too. When it's fast, it follows the mood of the lyrics: happy days full of hope and love; and when it slows, the lyrics… Read Full Review

Death Cab For Cutie, Meet Me On The Equinox

“Meet Me On the Equinox is one of Death Cab For Cutie's...”

Written on: 08/10/2009 by nicholas a t (4 reviews written)

Meet Me On the Equinox is one of Death Cab For Cutie's faster songs. It has a good amount of variation, and the timing is good. The key is a bit minor for my tastes, but for those who like things like that, it is a good song. It reminds me a bit of Soul Meets Body, with the sort of ringing and slight headstrong longing. Overall, it's not their best song, but it is certainly very good, and I would recommend it… Read Full Review