Angels Reviews - www.fancydress.com

Media Gallery for Angels - www.fancydress.com

Angels - www.fancydress.com

“Terrible”

Written on: 06/12/2012

Ordered on Monday morning and paid for the first class delivery, in order to get the costume by Friday. They only shipped on Wednesday afternoon, so there was no chance to get it in time. Avoid them… Read Full Review

“Angels fancy dress site is otherwise known as...”

Written on: 06/10/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

Angels fancy dress site is otherwise known as www.fancydress.com and is normally my first stop when I'm looking for Halloween costumes or inspiration for the next fancy dress party I'm going to. They have a large range of costumes although sometimes I would like to see skirts that would at least cover my modesty (I'm a little taller than average and the dresses would be turned into long tops!). I bought the long black Cher wig for last Halloween and it wasn't bad for the money, I think it was… Read Full Review