Love Happens Reviews

Summary

Starring Jenifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart.

Read reviews of Love Happens or write your own here at Review Centre.

Drama Romance Comedy

Love Happens - Ask a question now

“Useful Wigs”

Written on: 17/04/2017 by Roguel (3 reviews written)

I have been wearing this wig every day except nights and weekends for the past two months. Due to my busy schedule' it has been difficult for me to get around to washing it. It is still holding up great and it doesn't smell badly. It holds the style consistently and I am always getting compliments on it. I am still amazed by it. When I wear the current one out' I'm going to get another one… Read Full Review

“Useful Wigs”

Written on: 17/04/2017 by Roguel (3 reviews written)