Carmichael Evolution Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Carmichael Evolution - Ask a question now

Carmichael Evolution

“I first came across carmichael clarinets back in 2006...”

Written on: 05/10/2009

I first came across carmichael clarinets back in 2006 after reading about them in a newsletter. A bit dubious at first, my student's now regularly use them and the clarinet really does just what it says on the tin, a good beginner to intermediate clarinet. It has a nice light feel, precise tone holes and pads which seal and tightly .

There are so many cheap clarinets around I always wait with baited breath when a new student arrives, more often than not these days the words "online" and… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/11/2011

I too have purchased a Carmichael Clarinet as a begginers instrument and I must say it has really suprised me with its very good sound and quality of build. I use it with a Yahmaha mouthpiece and Rico reeds and is a pleasure to play. Well worth the money.