Canvas Capital Reviews - www.canvascapital.co.uk

Canvas Capital - www.canvascapital.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought a canvas print from this company but was not...”

Written on: 17/03/2010

I bought a canvas print from this company but was not overly impressed. I understand that you get what you pay for but I have bought from reputable companies such as fourblankwalls and acrylicize before and got much better for less.

They aren't particularly bad but I wouldn't shop there again… Read Full Review

“I purchased a few canvases last week from Canvas...”

Written on: 04/10/2009 by JTWilliams (1 review written)

I purchased a few canvases last week from Canvas Capital the other day, and wanted to express how happy I am with them. The website has a great selection of canvas wall art, from cityscapes and floral artwork to abstract and exciting patterns. The layout of the website is in such as way that you simply select the artwork you want, choose the size of the canvas, and then what colours you want adding to the wall art. I also used their 'digital photos to canvas' service. I sent a few pictures of… Read Full Review