Piermasters, Plymouth Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Piermasters, Plymouth - Ask a question now

“Good fresh fish that pleases us time and time again,...”

Written on: 14/09/2010

Good fresh fish that pleases us time and time again, nice wines and good staff. Got to be the best seafood in plymouth… Read Full Review

“For me one of the best in Plymouth, The seafood is out...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

For me one of the best in Plymouth, The seafood is out of this world. My wife had the monkfish with hazelnut risotto and I went for the selection of day boat fish and wow it was so good there must have been at least 10 different types of fish. As for the tulie of ice-creams and sorbets, for me you can't beat it.

Thanks for a great night out.

See you again soon… Read Full Review