Fuji NPC 160 Reviews

Fuji NPC 160 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji NPC 160

Fuji NPC 160

“I have been using this film for weddings over 3 years...”

Written on: 15/05/2003 by Galla. (1 review written)

I have been using this film for weddings over 3 years now. Excellent results. Great natural skin tones and clothing contrast. Not a film for holiday usage for example but great for social functions. I rate the film at 125asa. If the day is overcast just bring out the flash to bring things back to life. Do not be frightend to use flash for the shadows etc. A must for weddings etc… Read Full Review

“This film I cannot give enough praise for. I bought it...”

Written on: 09/09/2002 by ldsBenfica48. (1 review written)

This film I cannot give enough praise for. I bought it for wedding shots and used it rated at 125, together with flash compensation at -2/3. I think with the flash (my equip 380EX + EOS 33/EOS 7) if a dedicated one leave as is, and if you want to create the catchlight effect then use High Sync mode at speeds 1/125 and slower.
The colours where true and bounce of the paper.If the subject is a pale complexion then a slight enhancment in the reds will be apparent but thats not always a bad thing… Read Full Review