Yamaha, XJ6 Diversion ABS 600 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Yamaha, XJ6 Diversion ABS 600 - Ask a question now

“Practical Yet Surprisingly Fun”

Written on: 26/10/2014 by zekepliskin (2 reviews written)

The XJ-6 is the first big bike I've owned, but far from the first one I've tried. While in training and since I've fooled around on the Hornet (fun but wants to get away from you), CBF600R (heavy and slow for what it is), ER-5 (lot of fun but poor front brake), MT-03 (had as a loaner, not a great machine), Thunderace (scary, lardy high-maitenance beast) and a few others. Hardly a huge range but enough to know what makes a good motorcycle. And I'm happy to say that the Yamaha XJ-6 Diversion… Read Full Review

“Cheap but not nasty”

Written on: 07/11/2012 by adam tilney (3 reviews written)

Having owned this bike now for 3 months I am pretty pleased with it so far. Here's my honest and personal review of the Yamah XJ6 S. Lets start with the good points, as usual. For one it looks great, the front end gives it an aggressive style and the under slung exhaust means there's no ugly steel exhaust on one side or the other, it just looks really well balanced. People have complained at the back being ugly, but I really like it. It's also strangely comfortable for a bike with such a… Read Full Review

Clintonu7's Response to adam tilney's Review

Written on: 21/11/2013

Very nice and honest review in layman's terms. Thank you very much it helped me decide to buy one.

“hi i have the xj6n 2009 in white 78bhp and its a great...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

hi i have the xj6n 2009 in white 78bhp and its a great bike it pulls well handels good and gets you to 3 figuer speeds very quick in the book it says 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 135 which i think is all you need or less you talking super sports bikes im 6ft 2 and find no problems or uncomfort even when ive got my partner on the back it still pulls good the only thing i could pick at would be the gear change could be a bit smoother but that mite be just me i would reckermend this bike… Read Full Review

“I spent about a year experimenting with scooters, and...”

Written on: 27/09/2009 by UncleBucket (1 review written)

I spent about a year experimenting with scooters, and then decided to get a "proper" bike. On the advice of a friend who is also an experienced rider, I wanted something in the 600cc bracket. The Yamaha XJ6 Diversion was my first choice. I also considered Suzuki Gladius, and Honda CBF600 Hornet, but I wanted a bike with at least a partial fairing. The XJ6 was highly acclaimed, and I sat astride of one at the Police BikeSafe Show at Hendon in June 2009. The riding position was perfect for me. I… Read Full Review