WinWeb OnlineOffice Reviews

• Quality

WinWeb OnlineOffice - Ask a question now

WinWeb OnlineOffice

“In today's world a fundamental component of good...”

Written on: 14/03/2011

In today's world a fundamental component of good business is having the right internet links. When I set up ShipShape Boat Services I didn't have the budget or the desire to build a large complex web site, but I did want to get noticed and be able to send my message out to the right people. WinWeb listened to my brief, made some very sensible recommendations and then delivered the perfect solutions for my business needs. Fast, efficient and very effective!

Now when potential clients… Read Full Review

WinWeb OnlineOffice

“I couldn't have a better web provider Thanks again ”

Written on: 15/11/2010 by allproindustrialservices (1 review written)

I couldn't have a better web provider Thanks again… Read Full Review

WinWeb OnlineOffice

“Winweb.com is the most comprehensive small business...”

Written on: 20/10/2010

Winweb.com is the most comprehensive small business software on the market today. Not only do they offer business software, but also business services.

Getting started was not easy as with all systems but their 24/7 online support helped me to get up and running in less than a day with my accounting, a complete website and my own email address.

I have just upgraded to the full Online Office it is simply the best all in one business software solution and winweb.com is right when they say… Read Full Review

WinWeb OnlineOffice

“I have used Winweb Online Office for over 4 years in...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

I have used Winweb Online Office for over 4 years in my plumbing business. Over the years the cost has remained the same but the functionality and easy of use have increased dramatically.
I would have no reservations recommending this to any small to medium sized business anywhere in the territories Winweb operate. As it's web based you can log on anywhere where there's a computer connected to the Internet. When I go to South Africa on holiday (my home country) I often sit by the pool doing… Read Full Review

WinWeb OnlineOffice

“Spent a long time trying out various products, but I...”

Written on: 25/09/2009 by tonidatigger (1 review written)

Spent a long time trying out various products, but I have been using WinWeb OnlineOffice to keep track of my accounts for about six months now. I've found it to be the best solution so far. The software is easy to use and offers a lot more than the other ones I have tried - such as a cool website builder and a data store I can upload my files to.

I'm always travelling as part of my job and I enjoy the convenience of being able to access my account from anywhere in the world (as long as I can… Read Full Review