Sell Old Phone Reviews - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“FANTASTIC ”

Written on: 31/07/2013

I sent my phone to selloldphone and recived payment within 10 days in the t&c that i read it says that if you dont send the charger you will get less money so i sent the charger. and i got my 120 pounds as i expected. many of people are giving this a bad review if you read the t&c that you agreed to yours answers will be solved!!!!!! It might help people if they read the t&c instead of just clicking the box to agree with them… Read Full Review

“thanks sell old phone just in time for xmas was needed”

Written on: 18/01/2010

thanks sell old phone just in time for xmas was needed… Read Full Review

Tafer2Uk's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2010

I found this review not helpful because... it is 11 words long.

“I have used them and got money for my phone from them....”

Written on: 19/10/2009 by Mkcoy (3 reviews written)

I have used them and got money for my phone from them. No problems and in the space of a week as well. Got the money I was quoted. I did make sure the phone was wrapped and sent properly. I even asked them a question by email and got into a conversation with the sites owner I believe and was quite happy. Mind you I've used others more bigger ones and waited longer!… Read Full Review