Sell Old Phone Reviews - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Media Gallery for Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“well, used selloldphone and no bother at all, had an...”

Written on: 30/01/2011

well, used selloldphone and no bother at all, had an issue with the phone being down graded for no charger but that was my fault for not sending it. the company has a list of terms about down grading which i did not read and looks like nobody else complaining on here bothered to read aswell, overall the service was good and my fault in the end for not reading terms and conditions first… Read Full Review

“Ok after reading all these reviews I was horrified! As...”

Written on: 30/10/2010

Ok after reading all these reviews I was horrified! As it had been two weeks and I hadn't received my cheque for £95. I had received an email saying that my phone had got there safe and that a payment had been dispatched. My first impression was that I had been conned. However just over two weeks after sending my phone I was pleased to receive a cheque for the full £95 as promised (even though I didn't send my charger and it states on the website that money will be deducted if sent without)… Read Full Review

“I used sell old phone and was paid without any...”

Written on: 19/11/2009

I used sell old phone and was paid without any problems more than any other recycler was offering

good on you guys at sell old phone i know you are trying your best to keep everyone happy… Read Full Review