Sell Old Phone Reviews - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Media Gallery for Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Sell Old Phone - www.selloldphone.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“phone was valued at £91.00 and recieved £91.00 after...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

phone was valued at £91.00 and recieved £91.00 after 20 days long time to wait but got there in the end… Read Full Review

“Just in case anyone needs their phone number: 0191...”

Written on: 23/03/2011

Just in case anyone needs their phone number: 0191 536 2375 or 0191 536 5601

I am in the process of getting them to pay me right now, but I am very worried having read the reviews on here. It's been 10 days since they started processing my phones (to the day) and they have replied to my concerned email today (very quickly, actually) saying that they have a "high volume of orders" right now, so it may take some time to get it to me. I replied asking how long, and can they confirm how much I… Read Full Review

“I had sent my phone away before I read any of these...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by darrenb1976 (1 review written)

I had sent my phone away before I read any of these reviews so I was a bit concerned to say the least. However I received full payment of £114 and received regular e-mails to inform me when payment was sent etc. They were a little slow (sent phone on 18/06/10 and received payment on 05/07/10) so just over a fortnight. But had no problems… Read Full Review