CADlogic DRAFT IT www.cadlogic.com Reviews

• Quality

CADlogic DRAFT IT www.cadlogic.com - Ask a question now

CADlogic DRAFT IT www.cadlogic.com

“I used the free architectural version to do a planning...”

Written on: 29/03/2011

I used the free architectural version to do a planning application for my house extension. I found it so easy to use that I bought the full architectural version to save on architect's fees when it came to do the more detailed space planning and interior modifications.

It has pre built symbols for basic fixtures, fittings and equipment such as wardrobes, washing machines, sinks, WC's etc. Any symbols that it doesn't have, you can create yourself my modifying the default ones.

I really like… Read Full Review

CADlogic DRAFT IT www.cadlogic.com

“I found DRAFT IT seaching for free CAD. I have used...”

Written on: 17/09/2009

I found DRAFT IT seaching for free CAD. I have used quite a few in the past but none are as good as this little system, it's brilliant! Easy to use, you can create save and print your drawings, it isn't time limited and a thing I found useful was that it supports Metric and Imperial units. Really handy, you can switch between mm, metres, decimal and fractional feet/inches, and thats jut a few of them as if you needed more. I would recommend it for the occasional user and for those who need a… Read Full Review