Norfolk, XUK summer camps Reviews

Norfolk, XUK summer camps - Ask a question now

“Worst experience ”

Written on: 20/11/2016 by Arwamaghrabi (1 review written)

I pulled out my son after 4 days kids are not looked after requesting specialmeals was not provided took my son no one asked for Id and 3 hours later I got an email he was bullied I complained they said nothing happened let us know when something happens other requests like change rooms because of harassment from room mates they said wait till next week dint even send my other son and all was prepaid… Read Full Review

“My daugher was at XUK last summer and had an amazing...”

Written on: 14/01/2011

My daugher was at XUK last summer and had an amazing time. She was very well looked after by the caring and enthuiastic team of staff.

She loved the activities and although she usually prefers creative things she loved Quad biking and the Wall climbing. She even did Scuba diving which was a real treat!

I wholly recommend XUK to parents and children. They are professional, organised and give the experience they say they will do on their brochure and website!… Read Full Review

“We sent our son to XUK summer camps (www.xkeys.co.uk)...”

Written on: 17/09/2009

We sent our son to XUK summer camps (www.xkeys.co.uk) for a week this year. When we booked they were very friendly and answered all our questions. We were worried beforehand about safety and all the usual things you'd expect!! OUr son was so happy at XUK. The staff were friendly, the activities were exciting, they even had a full time nurse in case of illness. I'd highly recommend XUK to parents who are sedning their children to a summer camp!… Read Full Review