Mercedes Benz VITO 108D 2.3D Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mercedes Benz VITO 108D 2.3D - Ask a question now

“I have owned my vito for 15 mths now and as i was told...”

Written on: 17/09/2009

I have owned my vito for 15 mths now and as i was told by so many vito owners what a van!!nice to drive,reliable and good on fuel!! watch for the head gasket going its a common fault,easy fix tho! apart from this the gear selector and hand brake (common) if you buy a good used van with service history you will not be dissapointed me thinks!i have now converted it into a surf bus as this seems to be the way to go! big wheels will improve handeling and a good paint job for the eyes! these vans… Read Full Review

“I have owned my vito now for 15 mths and as i was told...”

Written on: 16/09/2009 by stay golden (2 reviews written)

I have owned my vito now for 15 mths and as i was told by many vito owners'what a van!'do watch out for the head gasket tho!(blue black smoke)easy fix tho!common fault like the gear selector and hand brake! apart from that top van! buy one with a service history miles dont matter it will go round the world several times!!they drive well and are comfortable.I have converted it into a surf bus as this seems to be the way to go if you want to sell for good money these vans have a good following… Read Full Review