Garmin nuvi 1340 Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Garmin nuvi 1340 - Ask a question now

“Never again”

Written on: 19/08/2013

It works perfect for 6 months but now we driving in a big city It changes streets every 2 minutes . Standing in front of a red light And he just decide's to move 2 street up ??? I cant find a solition for this so never buying a garmin again… Read Full Review

Garmin nuvi 1340

“Brought in July 2010, this is my first Sat Nav and...”

Written on: 19/08/2010 by rhaines72 (1 review written)

Brought in July 2010, this is my first Sat Nav and overall I found it worked reasonably well, although it does have some key failings that I was very surprised to find in one of the latest models at this price.

Firstly, it did not find my home address - an inner city apartment building that has been around for 30 years - luckily I know where I live so not a major problem for me personally but does not bode well for me finding other similar locations.

Secondly, the full postcode search does… Read Full Review

Garmin nuvi 1340

“It is unbeliveable just how bad this navigation is.I...”

Written on: 30/03/2010

It is unbeliveable just how bad this navigation is.I had a tomtom before but I wanted to try this and I cannot belive that this navigation is actually sold.One example-preparing your journey at home(no gps signall).Tomtom-go to menu-navigation-navigate from A to B.Done.Garmin- go to menu, go to settings, go to satelites, choose satelite simulation ON. Huh? Then go to map, find the start location, choose "set position" and then you can continue.There is NO manual atatched to this navigation, so… Read Full Review