AXA mortgage protection insurance Reviews

AXA mortgage protection insurance - Ask a question now

“Not a nice company”

Written on: 12/04/2014 by muRice415 (1 review written)

I took out a insurance policy 4 years ago, I have suffered with bipolar since the age of 13, I have led a normal life, however, I feel ill last year, and they are not allowing me to claim as I have Bipolar(discrimation) please do not touch the company if you have the illness. Anyone that does have the illness, please post on this site, as this company really doesn't like people like myself and everyone that suffers I asked for my money back, and they just laughed!… Read Full Review

“Income Protection Insurance ”

Written on: 06/04/2014 by AdelynBain322 (1 review written)

Insurance I Have paid for over two years was mis-sold to me, the insurance was to cover accident, sickness and Redundancy. I have been off work sick and was also made redundant after 8 years of full time employment. When ever I phone the company, they are so rude to me, and still 6 months down the line, I have been unable to make the claim, I am told different answers everytime I phone up. I have never ever spoken to such a rude company in my entire life. Stay clear, unless you want to… Read Full Review

Kirstyshadkasf's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2014

100% agree with you, so rude, spoke to their headoffice and girl on the phone laughed at me and hung up...........TERRIBLE