Apache RLX 250 Reviews

• Reliability

Apache RLX 250 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apache RLX 250

Apache RLX 250

“The bike doe's look the part as a scrambler shaped...”

Written on: 12/09/2009 by David t (3 reviews written)

The bike doe's look the part as a scrambler shaped trail bike. When I first rode it I found that the rear sprocket was way too big for the gearing. I only had the use of four of the gears because I had to use second gear as first. I bought a smaller rear sprocket and was suprised at the low cost of it, most of the parts are quite reasonable. A whole new engine is only around £300 so the parts are cheap. The build quility of the frame is not as good as I would have liked, it means that this sort… Read Full Review

Dumm1974's Response to David t's Review

Written on: 07/03/2014

Do u now where I can get an engine?