Mazda 6 2.2 TD TS2 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mazda 6 2.2 TD TS2 - Ask a question now

“I spent many months researching different cars in this...”

Written on: 16/10/2009

I spent many months researching different cars in this sector and eventually narrowed my choice down to the Mondeo and the Mazda 6. On the test drives the Mazda won hands down. After 3 months I still look forward to every journey and find it hard to fault this car. The handle for the boot lid is recessed into the inside of the hatch (right hand side) and makes for easy closing. I also paid for rear parking sensors to be fitted on delivery and they are worth every penny as judging your… Read Full Review

“Having only ever owned a small Fiesta previously I...”

Written on: 12/09/2009

Having only ever owned a small Fiesta previously I cannot compare my new Mazda 6 2.2 TD TS2 to other similar large family cars on the market (eg Mondeo, Insignia). However I am extremely impressed with this car. I have only owned it for 2 weeks so can't comment on long-term reliability, but it is beautiful to drive; extremely responsive, coasts along with ease at higher speeds thanks to it's 2.2 litre engine and feels like you are driving a small, zippy car on country roads as it seems glued to… Read Full Review