RYOBI RY39500 Reviews

RYOBI RY39500 - Ask a question now

RYOBI RY39500

“Ryobi Rattle Apart Like No Other”

Written on: 31/05/2011 by studio500 (3 reviews written)

I am a full time landscaper and I use all types of petrol powered garden equipment on a daily basis. My regular hedge cutters were in for service leading me to purchase a pair of Ryobi Ry39500 for casual work and as an emergency back up. Initialy the unit looked pretty good and solid, however after around 20 mins use the vibrations from these trimmers became unbearable. I only had to cut 3 or four hedges that week and after 2 hours of work the machine started to rattle loose at the engine… Read Full Review

RYOBI RY39500

“Although this RYOBI RY39500 trimmer has some desirable...”

Written on: 11/09/2009

Although this RYOBI RY39500 trimmer has some desirable features, the vibration factor is unbearable. I used it for about two minutes and my hands were bere becoming knumb due to vibrations in a very short time. Also it struggles to get through 3/4 in. shrub branches… Read Full Review