Paul McKenna, Control Stress: Stop Worrying & Feel Good Now! Reviews

Paul McKenna, Control Stress: Stop Worrying and Feel Good Now!

“Nothing new with this one unfortunately. ”

Written on: 17/02/2011

Nothing new with this one unfortunately.

I always like Paul Mckenna but stress information always seems to be either repeated or something you cant use in every day life.

Does anyone know anything about "The Lightning Quick Stress Solution"?

I will keep trying I think… Read Full Review

Paul McKenna, Control Stress: Stop Worrying and Feel Good Now!

“The book is great and the CD is superbe! Buy it, it is...”

Written on: 05/12/2010 by Hana Nasser (1 review written)

The book is great and the CD is superbe! Buy it, it is worth each $. It helped me relaxing to the max. The theoretical part followed by the practical exercises which are simple to be done were quite useful. The mixture between proverbes, theory, stories from the real life and the to-do exercises makes the book very useful. The CD is so relaxing that I could not stop hearing it each day. It allowed me to go into an internal journey into myself where I discovered some of what I am worth… Read Full Review

Paul McKenna, Control Stress: Stop Worrying and Feel Good Now!

“There is too little covered to be of real use.As a...”

Written on: 23/07/2010 by s levin (1 review written)

There is too little covered to be of real use.As a pensioner I pay around £90 p.m.and keep being told I nam not covered for this or that.Too old to change,and cover will cease at 85.On one occasion refused scan ,found too late I was covered.Complained.They said I had not discussed on phone,in spite of fact I made at least 10 calls.My wife had a 20 minute call about it.Certainly not value for money.Am considering taking chance with NHS.My wife recently had very good treatment from the NHS.Not… Read Full Review