Ping Pong Restaurant, St Katherine's Dock Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Ping Pong Restaurant, St Katherine's Dock - Ask a question now

“Great setting and lovely dim sum!”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by Emmapple (3 reviews written)

I really like the branch of this dim sum restaurants. I am by no means an expert in this cuisine but the food here has always been great, good service and drinks as well. I particularly love this restaurant for it's setting. They have lovely outdoor seating overlooking the docks, it's a great quiet place and it doesn't make you feel like you're in London even. I look forward to my next meal here when the sun is out. I think it's great value for money on Sundays, they have a 'all you can eat'… Read Full Review

“Ping Pong is a great place for dim sum. They have a...”

Written on: 08/09/2009 by dhayes22 (54 reviews written)

Ping Pong is a great place for dim sum. They have a bunch of restaurants around London, not sure how many exactly, but the one I tend to go to most is the one in St Katherine's Dock near my home.

They have a great view over the marina if it's sunny and you want to sit outside. If not the inside is fine but avoid the place early on Sunday if you're not particularly child-friendly as the place is full of yummy mummies from trendy docklands who don't like to tell their kids to keep quiet!

The… Read Full Review