Cheap Tents Reviews - www.cheaptents.com

Cheap Tents www.cheaptents.com - Ask a question now

“issue fixing”

Written on: 25/05/2013 by lilocks (1 review written)

Cheaptents might be one of the only honest retailers on the net. I bought a tent that had a little defect. I sent them a mail, THEY ANSWERED DURING THE SAME DAY to see how to fix it. They eventually sent me money (almost half the tent's price) and let me keep the tent. I would add that as I am in France, it would have been easy to just not consider my mail. Finally, appart from the defect, the tent is awesome and cheap… Read Full Review

“I recently ordered a MSR Hubba Hubba HP from...”

Written on: 07/09/2009 by Ian Beckett (3 reviews written)

I recently ordered a MSR Hubba Hubba HP from cheaptents.com and found the service excellent. The price was the cheapest I could find on the internet and the delivery cost was only £3. After ordering the tent arrived in 2 days.
My only criticism is that the website is rather dated looking, especially with the yellow background!
Overall it was cheap, quick and problem free. … Read Full Review