QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch Reviews

QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch

QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch

QED WM17 2-Way Speaker Switch

“The QED WM17 speaker switch provides a simple solution...”

Written on: 07/09/2009 by kingofreviews (89 reviews written)

The QED WM17 speaker switch provides a simple solution to running multiple speaker sets from a single amplified source. In my case it allows me to connect pairs of speakers in the kitchen and in my garden. By having them switched I can ensure that I don't disturb the speakers when playing music inside, but if I do want to listen to music in the garden I can do so, and wothout needing seperate amplification. The QED WM17 provides impedence matching, and allows selection of speakers a, b or both… Read Full Review