Aspire One D250 Reviews

• Quality

Summary

Just 1" thin and feather-light at 1.18 kg, the 10.1" Aspire one D250 is the ultimate take-me-with-you device!

Aspire One D250 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aspire One D250

Aspire One D250

“This is a wonderful netbook. I have been using it for...”

Written on: 22/03/2011 by elldi (4 reviews written)

This is a wonderful netbook. I have been using it for more than a year now and I have never had any problem, although I am famous for destroying computers. I have been installing various programs on it and I have performed multitasking every day, but it never gives up! I love it!… Read Full Review

Aspire One D250

“I have had my Acer Aspire one for just over a year and...”

Written on: 23/01/2011 by lucylula123 (2 reviews written)

I have had my Acer Aspire one for just over a year and its multiple uses gives you the freedom to explore the internet with fast access to all websites,write down important dates and write essays in microsoft works and talk to your distant friends and relatives with the extremly great and wide view webcam great for getting intouch with those forgetten friends with a large disk space to store thousands of documents! Before i made this purchase i wondered if i was getting my moneys worth and i… Read Full Review