Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 Reviews

From 1 review

Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 - Ask a question now

Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15

“I told Clinique I wanted a pinky shade that was...”

Written on: 03/09/2009 by pumpkinpie (4 reviews written)

I told Clinique I wanted a pinky shade that was suitable for daytime and reasonably natural looking. I ended up with Fireberry (13) which is a lovely colour but far from the natural look I wanted. It's far too shiny (in fact a male friend laughed at the shininess when I reapplied it during a night out) and it feels too gooey on my lips. I really don't like the sticky sensation. However, Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 does stay on for longer than the cheaper glosses and is probably great if… Read Full Review