Oxford HotGrips Reviews

• Quality of design/construction?

Oxford HotGrips - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Oxford HotGrips

Oxford HotGrips

“Oxford heated grip, not grips!”

Written on: 19/02/2012 by msm115 (6 reviews written)

These were fitted to my new bike by my local Honda dealer and they were great first few times I used them, but soon the right grip stopped heating (it did get lukewarm after about 30 minutes when the left was too hot to hold). I refered this to the dealer under warranty when the bike went in for a service and they said they were checked and worked just fine. I'm not sure whether this is dealer laziness or whether the grips always go like this! Anyway, at least my clutch hand is warm!… Read Full Review

“Being a "born again biker" when I discovered these...”

Written on: 29/08/2009 by halboy10 (9 reviews written)

Being a "born again biker" when I discovered these Oxford HotGrips I was very unsure. I bought a pair in an Ebay auction for £38.00. Fitting them to my ZZR 600 was quite slow as I have big fairing to dismantle and I used a relay so they would go off automatically when my key was removed.
I have to they are BRILLIANT. If its just a bit nippy I will put them on 30% of power and they work great!
Fitting a relay is wise as you might leave them on, but not essencial.
Negative points....None so… Read Full Review