Advanced Double Glazing Windows & Conservatories Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

Message from Review Centre:

Following comments added to reviews for this company we have written this message to set out the facts.

We have investigated the reviews that have been left for this company and are satisfied that there has not been any suspicious activity. We take complaints very seriously and will always investigate upon reciept of a valid complaint.

Further, in the strongest possible terms we would like to state that there is no way that any company could pay to have reviews added, or deleted from their page on our site. We are a completely independent review site.

Message from The Advanced Group.

The Advanced Group (Scotland) Ltd take customers services very seriously, we currently enjoy between FORTY & SIXTY recommendations from previous customers every week this makes up a large amount of our lead intake.

We employ a twelve person customer care team and they all have a sole aim in supplying great customer service to our valued customers.

All our products and labour are covered under our ten year guarantee and are guaranteed for ten years!!

If you should experience any problems with your products please call our dedicated customer care line directly.

The department Manager is Mr Gary Adkin who is more than willing to help any genuine customers with any genuine problems.

Advanced Double Glazing Windows and Conservatories - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Advanced Double Glazing Windows and Conservatories

Advanced Double Glazing Windows and Conservatories

“Was very unhappy with the service I received from...”

Written on: 21/05/2015 by Pamela28 (1 review written)

Was very unhappy with the service I received from Advanced I'll leave this thought with potential new customers and suggest that they read other reviews before making a decision about using this company… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Pamela28's Review

From The Advanced Group

Here at The Advanced Group customer care is very important to us.

From 2008 thru to 2014, we visited the property on several occasions to complete some remedial repairs on the conservatory that were covered completely under our robust 10 year guarantee. The customer then expressed her expectation to have the conservatory replaced with a light weight roof system with is an entirely different product. We remain dedicated to fully support all of our product guarantees for the product purchased to protect our customers. However, we can't provide a different more expensive product in place of remedial repairs.

We did quote a for this work that would have provided a fully compliant structure. However, the customer opted for a much cheaper option via a third party that rendered the conservatory guarantee null and void. Unfortunately the client now has a structure provided by a third party which is non compliant with the local authorities and building regulations.

Remedial repair can and will happen from time to time and this is the reason why we provide our product guarantee to protect our customers. We have always been fully open to communication and fair cooperation with this customer and are available via our repairs helpline to deal with any customer requirements.

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“very satisfied customer - first class service ”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by nora1108 (1 review written)

Delighted with installation of 15 triple glazed windows. The salesman was brilliant,very patiently explaining everything and providing overall assurance without any sales pressure. The fitting team were fantastic,very courteous and respectful of our home making sure furnishings etc were covered. They even took extra care in the bathrooms to make sure no damage to tiles around the existing facing. One small hitch was resolved very quickly with no disruption and minimum of fuss. All in all a very… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to nora1108's Review

Thank you very much for your valued custom and your kind words.

We are proud of our customer service and are delighted that you are satisfied with our workmanship. Should you or any of our customers require assistance at any time please contact our remedial department or send an email to us and we will look after you.

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“Great Job. Fantastic Service...”

Written on: 04/02/2015 by ChrisCA (1 review written)

We had the guys at advanced fit a new rear door to our shop to allow more light in. The fitters were really professional and fitted our door both quickly and tidily. Left a nice clean work area… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to ChrisCA's Review

“First class job”

Written on: 20/11/2014 by Cierra242 (1 review written)

Happy with the job that was done on replacement in front door and new French doors put in… Read Full Review

“Windows and doors”

Written on: 09/11/2014 by Carr21 (1 review written)

Recently got new windows and doors fitted by this group and cannot faulty the service. From the moment the sales rep visited she was polite, friendly and did not bombard you with all the usual unnecessary sales talk. We were happy with the price and guarantee. We were informed by the surveyor that one of the doors we picked cold not be fitted due to size and he was very helpful in advising us of alternatives. Could not fault the fitters they worked over 2 days. Although there was a slight… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Carr21's Review

“Truly professional team”

Written on: 04/11/2014

My wife and I employed the services of advanced group window to replace our worn out upvc windows. My first wish was for wooden windows as I detested the shiny discoloured plastic look of our old windows. The chappy who came out to us convinced me that wood was not the way to go and that the pvc windows had come a long way since we had our old ones put in. I have to say I was really bowled over by the energy demonstration and the look of the samples and opted for the upvc triple windows. The… Read Full Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“We contacted Advanced at the start of the year for a...”

Written on: 18/10/2014 by Maxwellhouse (1 review written)

We contacted Advanced at the start of the year for a price for a new door. All options were explained and no hard sell was involved and we would highly recommend them, the door was installed quickly and with no mess. Because of the service we have returned and had a further door fitted, all done by phone and again it was done totally to our requirements and fitted quickly. We had a slight issue with the handle and a call to the installation team had someone straight out to sort it. My only… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Maxwellhouse's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“excellent service , product does what it says. ”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by classless (1 review written)

We had several windows, front & back doors & patio doors fitted in the time stated . The workmen were professional & considerate. The bonus from Advanced was the Building Warrant & architect's drawings included in the price which then made the products cheaper than the 4 alternative companies contacted… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to classless's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“Good windows & good service”

Written on: 07/10/2014 by Keith2014 (1 review written)

We had 3 windows put in upstairs for a very good price, the guys came in were very professional and did a good job and tidied up afterwards. Couple of days layer noticed a cracking in one if the windows. Phoned advanced and a fitter was sent out with a replacement within the week. Service was excellent… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Keith2014's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“TOP TOP QUALITY WINDOWS SERVICE AND PRICE..”

Written on: 04/10/2014 by Thegriswalls1 (1 review written)

Just had 11 triple glazed windows and 2 doors installed by advanced and we must say we are very very impressed by the quality of product and overall service from this company. We like others decided to get 4 quotes from various companies but advanced totally stood out from the others on price,quality,performance and guarantee... Which is 15 years..!!! From our initial phone call to the sale representative who was a delight to deal with and put our mind at ease regarding our concerns about… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Thegriswalls1's Review

“do not touch”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by zoGreenwood134 (1 review written)

we had 6 so called tripled glazed windows installed from this company about 2 months ago and had nothing but bother. the customer services rubbish. they are not interested to repair. they got our money but guarantee not worth the paper written on. James McDonald … Read Full Review

Written on: 24/07/2015

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience in the past.

The company has a new management team now and we would love the opportunity to make good any problems that you have .Please contact our remedial department or send an email to us and we will look after you.

“Shocking aftercare service”

Written on: 15/07/2014 by bubs1408 (1 review written)

We had a tilt and turn window fitted last year, all fine until on windy days we found a draft. No problem they said....man alive could not be further from the truth. They have now made it worse, the gap for the draft is bigger and the window so tight we struggle to open it Sash windows fitted in another room in April this year....now July and still waiting for them to be finished.... AVOID this company if you like a quality finish and good after sales service… Read Full Review

Tariq12's Response to bubs1408's Review

Written on: 21/06/2015

I agree this is a mickey mouse company, salesmen are very rude. They don't deserve the business. They should be reported to trading standards for their bad business practices.

Theadvancedgroup's Response to bubs1408's Review

Written on: 24/07/2015

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience however we are not sure who you are as you have remained anonymous.

We strive to give good service and would like the opportunity to correct any past problems that you have, Please contact our remedial department or send an email to us and we will look after you.

Bubs1408's reply to Theadvancedgroup's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2015

I have been in contact more times than I care to count, and one of your office team knew about this review so somewhere someone does know who we are. I had to start doing it by email as I was so cross I couldn't trust myself to not be rude on the phone. It took about 18 months of fighting to get acceptable windows - if we had the money they would be ripped out and replaced. Beyond disappointed

“Really Impressed”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by MrsFNewton (1 review written)

I must admit that I had much fear and low expectations about taking the plunge and getting my old double glazing replaced. I am the first to admit that my preconceptions were unfounded. At least that was my experience with the Advanced Group Window company. They were professional, helpful and made the whole process a breeze. And the windows fitted were far beyond the quality of other manufacturers. I thought windows were windows, all the same. But thanks to the surveyors demonstration I know… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to MrsFNewton's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“After Sales Service is Awful”

Written on: 21/04/2014 by Alldino (1 review written)

I have had my new triple glazed goods and windows for almost a year and still can't open some windows or my front and patio doors. I have lost count of the times I have called their maintenance department and been promised a solution or even an explanation but as yet I don't have either. I have had the worst experience and would definitely not recommend this company!!… Read Full Review

Bubs1408's Response to Alldino's Review

Written on: 15/07/2014

couldn't agree more, we have faced the same terrible service

Audreychristie's reply to Bubs1408's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2014

I agree worst company I have dealt with once have paid they are not interested and have terrible attitud. I would advise anyone not to deal with them!

Theadvancedgroup's reply to Audreychristie's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2015

We are sorry that you have had a bad experience in the past.

Theadvancedgroup's reply to Bubs1408's Comment

Theadvancedgroup's Response to Alldino's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“Advanced Group Triple Glazing.....Amazing!!!!!”

Written on: 25/02/2014 by ottomar (1 review written)

We have recently had Triple Glazing installed from the Advanced Group in East Kilbride,I must admit I dont usually don't write reviews but I really felt that I wanted too as from start to finish it was amazing!!! I made a quick call to them (scrappage advert) and made an appointment and the salesman was great...no pressure and a good fair price delivered (not like some companies that start at rediculous prices but always leave with a much lower price...mmmmmhhh...strange, anyway we went for it… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to ottomar's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“Delighted With The Service Offered”

Written on: 18/02/2014

I am so delighted with the new windows you have installed on the 5th of September. Your workmen were very proficient and completed a fantastic job. Also, the plasterer who corrected some minor damage we had on the red sandstone brickwork. Also, a big thanks for being flexible with the installation date, which helped me greatly. I would not hesitate in recommending your company in the future. Yours Faithfully… Read Full Review

“Advanced Workmanship A*”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by davelyall (1 review written)

I contacted the Advanced Group about some Double Glazed windows and actually got triple glazed windows for our home. They were personable and polite and not pushy like the old stereotype and when their team arrived to install our windows, they were on time and they really worked hard and they polite and just worked away and got the job completed in about 6 hours to fit all of our windows and they cleaned up after themselves.Our windows have been in for about 3 months now and no problems. I… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to davelyall's Review

The Advanced Group Customer Care Team

“Shame About the Customer Service”

Written on: 10/12/2013 by FrustratedlyDissappointed (1 review written)

Got new windows and was so delighted decided to invest in new front and back doors. While fitting the doors and for months afterwards lots of problems including getting locked out of the house at night. My biggest disappointment is the appalling customer service. Advanced group customer services hard to get hold of, never return calls , guys turning up and not doing job properly, the next guy slagging the previous worker off. The amount of time spent on the telephone or having repeat visits… Read Full Review

Futchereagle1888's Response to FrustratedlyDissappointed's Review

Written on: 21/01/2014

I can relate to this . I hope the have sorted out your problems .

Theadvancedgroup's Response to FrustratedlyDissappointed's Review

“So Far, So Good”

Written on: 12/10/2013

Had new triple glazed windows installed by Adcanced Group in June. I can have nothing but praise for the company, from the salesman who came, to the guys who installed the windows, excellent service !! The cost was great too, well within my price range. The finishes on the window sills look great, a light oak colour, which fits in with my decor. All in all I am really impressed, having had a good summer, will need to wait till through the winter to see if they make a difference to the… Read Full Review

“New Windows and Doors”

Written on: 01/09/2013 by GrahamLyndaLucas (1 review written)

I have recntly had new fron windows and dorr fitted to my property by Advanced and was happy with the service, there was a small problem with the handles fitted which was promptly fixed and i would not hesitate to use them again, very easy to deal with and roughly the same cost as double glazing… Read Full Review

Theadvancedgroup's Response to GrahamLyndaLucas's Review