Minolta XTsi Reviews

• ARRAY(0x819c160)
  • Compact, automatic SLR 35mm camera
  • Built-in automatic flash
  • 3-point crosscut auto focusing
  • Unique eye-start operation; panorama option and date/time imprinting
  • Refine your search

Minolta XTsi

“The Minolta XTsi is easy to use -- great photos....”

Written on: 09/06/2009

The Minolta XTsi is easy to use -- great photos. Especiallly like ability to manually set aperture, shutter speed and exposure control… Read Full Review

Minolta XTsi

“I have found that the last series of Minolta maxxum...”

Written on: 26/05/2009 by red06718 (1 review written)

I have found that the last series of Minolta maxxum cameras to truly be their best, light weight, easy to understand controls and Minolta quality… Read Full Review

Minolta XTsi

“The Minolta XTsi is one of the best 35mm SLR cameras...”

Written on: 03/09/2002 by Beez. (1 review written)

The Minolta XTsi is one of the best 35mm SLR cameras I've ever owned. It's easy to use. Has the built in flash. I like being able to switch over to panoramic if I choose and I like being able to do my own focusing if I choose too… Read Full Review

Raphaelp's Response to 36118_Beez.'s Review

Written on: 23/03/2006

I reluctantly purchased this camera for a really good street cost. Ever since getting my digital camera when it didn't exist on phones, I realized the shortcomings of digital photography early on. So I took my chance with this camera and WOW, I am so very impressed. This camera is so versatile that I use it for just about every situation I need to shoot. Now I carry my digital and my Minolta everywhere I go.