Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable Reviews

• Sound Quality

Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable

Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable

“Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 audio interconnect cable ”

Written on: 01/12/2009

Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 audio interconnect cable

The Live Mk 1 was an excellent upgrade into high-end hi-fi.

I had the opportunity to test quite a few of the popular cost-no-limit interconnect cables at home. I unfortunately was not very impressed with Nordost Valhalla or the Analysis plus silver oval interconnects. Finally I was also able to add a pair of MIT demo cables the Live Mk 1 interconnect cable (they have a great 30 days try at home offer at http://www.achievum.eu/index.html)… Read Full Review

Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable

“Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 audio interconnect cable ”

Written on: 01/12/2009

Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 audio interconnect cable

The Live Mk 1 was an excellent upgrade into high-end hi-fi. I had the opportunity to test quite a few of the popular cost-no-limit interconnect cables at home.

I was unfortunately not so impressed with Nordost Valhalla or the Analysis plus silver oval interconnects. Finally I was also able to add a pair of MIT demo cables and the Live Mk 1 interconnect cable (they have a great 30 days try at home offer at http://www.achievum.eu/index.html)… Read Full Review

Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable

“Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 ”

Written on: 01/12/2009 by JobyRick (1 review written)

Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1

I have previously tested Analysis plus (Silver oval), MIT (CVT), Nordost (Valhalla) which all have their pros and cons, however I knew my system was capable of more. I was recommended to try the Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1. Compared to the other cables the sound stage opened up and gave the stereo image more overall depth and a breathtaking placement and intimacy of instruments and vocals.

In my setup (Audio Research CD5, Class Cap 2100 and B&W Nautilus 802) it… Read Full Review

Achievum Live Mk 1 High Performance Cable

“I saw these achievum live mk1 cables at a hifi show...”

Written on: 27/08/2009

I saw these achievum live mk1 cables at a hifi show and was told that they where a new cable brand from a rather small company in Europe that catered to the high-end segment. I like my current system set-up (Dynaudio Contour 3.4, Primare I30 and Audio Research CD3) and did not want to change any of those components, but was curious for some new tweaking. So I decided to try the Live Mk 1 speaker cables.

I have Analysis plus cables since before and had some Nordost at hand so I was very curious… Read Full Review