Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB NAS box Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB NAS box - Ask a question now

Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB NAS box

“Great drive”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by GregDenis (4 reviews written)

Thats a great hard drive, I connected it to my wireless router, so now I can access it from anywhere in my house… Read Full Review

Western Digital My Book World Edition 1TB NAS box

“Often, you find people only make an effort to review...”

Written on: 26/08/2009 by diablo944 (16 reviews written)

Often, you find people only make an effort to review something in detail when a device has shown a major deficiency or limitation. This is the case with this device. However, I should also say that in every other aspect barring the one limitation, this IS an excellent piece of kit.

Before going further, I must state this as clearly as possible. DO NOT BUY THIS DEVICE UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS THROUGH FULLY!

A lot of the final score depends on what you want a nas drive for. In my case it was… Read Full Review