Mamas & Papas Nuna buggy Reviews

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy - Ask a question now

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“I just had to write this review because I LOVE my...”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by missymoo (1 review written)

I just had to write this review because I LOVE my nuna! Got it last year for my one year old to fit in the back of my mini. It is so easy to push, very lightweight and compact. It is not the most sturdy of buggys but is perfect for shopping and other such errands. Would definitely buy this again… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“I love this buggy! Its so compact and light to push...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

I love this buggy! Its so compact and light to push even with my 3 year old in it.

Good bits:
Folds incredibly small
Adjustable handle put it on its lowest and my daughter can push the pram
Wide seat and nice long straps
Easy to steer and fit through doors, i have no problems fitting it through doorways.
looks different to anything else and you dont see many off them get a lot of admiring looks and comments.

Bad bits:
Small basket but looks can be decieving, i can fit the raincover in and… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“I got this buggy and i hated it, it was too small, low...”

Written on: 11/12/2010 by becky J white (3 reviews written)

I got this buggy and i hated it, it was too small, low to the ground and fidly, horrible colour, i hated the wheels on it aswell.
the rain cover was ok for me to fit, the seat is easy to remove it was a good one if you need something small.

and like somthing a bit different,
on the plus side you can guide this with one hand whilst going around the shops and thats good, no good if you want to hang your change bag as mine never stayed on it… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“I LOVE this buggy! We had a plain every-day stroller...”

Written on: 24/10/2010 by HLT (3 reviews written)

I LOVE this buggy! We had a plain every-day stroller before and I hated it. I hated the look of it and it felt really plastic and cheap. This buggy is a good all-rounder and I'm going to be very honest about it's downfalls. Most of these weren't an issue for me, but I guess, as someone looking at this review for some helpful feedback, I should report back on my findings.

Negatives - Very low to the ground so not so you need to go up the smallest of steps backwards, it's quite noisy on tarmac… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“Just brought the nuna sroller in yellow from the Mamas...”

Written on: 23/10/2010

Just brought the nuna sroller in yellow from the Mamas and Papas website....got it at a reduced price with footmuff and parasol. This stroller is perfect for round the town, very lightweight and you can push using just one hand. Also folds pretty easy too. The basket however, is on the small side but that's not a problem for me as i don't like to load my strollers with anything other than baby changing items. Only down side to this stroller is that there is no co-ordinating changing bag and the… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“Just bought this in the sale for £99 over the Quinny...”

Written on: 07/10/2010

Just bought this in the sale for £99 over the Quinny Buzz and am really pleased. It is so simple to use, moves beautifully folds down small and my daughter seems to really enjoy being in it. The only negatives could be solved so easily: no viewing panel in hood, only a small recline and no where to hang bags. Luckily my skiphop change bag clips on the handle and I hang shopping bags off that and it doesn't tip like my stroller. A good little buy… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“bought two of the nuna buggys today in yellow as i...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

bought two of the nuna buggys today in yellow as i have twins,and i love them they fold really flat go up in seconds and the colour is great,yes the shopping bag is small but i dont care its such a head turner would highly reccommend.

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“We have just bought this buggy and I am really...”

Written on: 02/03/2010

We have just bought this buggy and I am really impressed with it so far. We needed a buggy that folded small as we are going on a long road trip and would need boot space for luggage. We also wanted something a little different to the normal buggies you see when out and about and this thing looks quite fururistic.

It is quite low to the ground and not much space for shopping on board, however if you want a buggy for ease of use and a compact, easy fold, this is the one for you.

It is so… Read Full Review

Mamas and Papas Nuna buggy

“Mamas & Papas Nuna buggy is a great little stroller it...”

Written on: 17/08/2009 by naz26 (15 reviews written)

Mamas & Papas Nuna buggy is a great little stroller it has great looks combined with a compact fold and a very comfortable spacious seat.
Although it has a small basket it can still fit your raincover some nappies wipes and a few bits and pieces and its accessable when your child is reclined.The Nuna is great for small car boots and tight spaces.It also has an adjustable handle,swivel front wheels, adjustable 5 point harness, easy breaking system and it comes in range of colours.My only… Read Full Review