Guinness Red Reviews

Guinness Red - Ask a question now

Guinness Red

“One of the most distinct beers you will ever have. It...”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by binio (53 reviews written)

One of the most distinct beers you will ever have. It ruby colour and froth make the drink almost liquid meal. In my opinion it is better than Guinnes classic . It more smooth, less bitter and more pleasant to drink than its black brother. On the downside is hat you can only buy it in O'Neills pubs. In general very good beer which could be enjoyed by men or woman… Read Full Review

Guinness Red

“Having travelled Ireland extensively, and spending...”

Written on: 19/08/2009 by Frosteee (69 reviews written)

Having travelled Ireland extensively, and spending plenty of time in Dublin, I'm a big, big fan of Guinness, the traditional Irish drink. So when I found myself with friends in a nice Irish bar in Richmond, I thought I'd give Guinness Red a go.

As with most Guinness, it's quite a heavy beer - certainly not one to drink before a big dinner. It was served with a nice head - the kind that gives you a nice Guinness moustache.

As I reached for my pint glass, I could instantly smell the sweet… Read Full Review