London Buckingham Palace Reviews

London Buckingham Palace - Ask a question now

“amazing beautiful place”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by saintgileshighgate (31 reviews written)

Last month, I went to Buckingham Palace and went inside it. In advance,I reserved the ticket on the Internet. When I went there,the staff said that they had no more day tickets, so I think reserving it in advance is a very good idea. Inside Buckigham palace ,I could not take photographs.However,I could borrow the audio guide for free at the entrance.I could go into some famous invitation rooms.Each room is based on a main color.It has very big chandeliers and many portraits of kings and… Read Full Review

“We bought a family ticket for the Buckingham Palace...”

Written on: 02/09/2002 by Paul. (1 review written)

We bought a family ticket for the Buckingham Palace tour mainly because my daughter wanted to see the queens house ! I didn't expect to be so impressed. I expected grandeur but was completely amazed at the splendour / detail in the rooms which were very beautiful.

Go… Read Full Review