Xbox 360 Hard Drive 120GB Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Xbox 360 Hard Drive 120GB - Ask a question now

Xbox 360 Hard Drive 120GB

“I bought this xbox 360 hard drive so that i could...”

Written on: 14/08/2009 by gameyeeeah (2 reviews written)

I bought this xbox 360 hard drive so that i could fully take advantage of the online downloads from xbox live. The 20gb was sufficient for the first 1st year but since then I've had to manage the space available. Setting up the drive to transfer from the 20gb to the 120gb was easy and simple. However it took over 1 hr and 30 min to transfer only 20gb. This upgrade has freed up my time worrying about the space available and allowed me to play more and watch more of the xbox live content. I have… Read Full Review