Dell Inspiron 15 Reviews

• Battery Life

Dell Inspiron 15 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell Inspiron 15

Dell Inspiron 15

“Dell Inspiron 15 - don't buy”

Written on: 01/04/2012

Mine had been back to the the workshop three times and is still not working. I wouldn't buy a Dell again - very poor product and support… Read Full Review

Addicks4Fun's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2012

My daugter had a Dell Inspiron Laptop and after about four years its just about working but the case is so cheaply made that its falling apart

Dell Inspiron 15

“Dell Inspiron at Unbeatable Prices ”

Written on: 14/02/2012 by micheal.lloyd91 (2 reviews written)

If you are on the lookout for an advanced laptop with high-end features, Dell Inspiron 15 fits the bill perfectly. I am more than satisfied with it. It offers a slew of highend features that’ll surely take you by surprise. First up, it looks chic and classy. I can’t stop flaunting it to friends and others. The design is up to the mark and absolutely flawless! The laptop is compact and weighs about 2 pounds. It has 3 USB ports, a card reader and a cool LCD display… Read Full Review

Vikas1986's Response to micheal.lloyd91's Review

Written on: 20/06/2012

this is a good product of the dell the features are amazing .display is cool and speed is much better

“A lot for £300”

Written on: 06/12/2011 by djreko (2 reviews written)

I set up the Inspiron 15 for my sister. She paid £299 from dell online. It is fairly light weight. But seems sturdy enough. This was the basic model so probably not a gamers machine. I watched the BBC iplayer. Picture was good. Was much better than I expected. Not that far behind my own machine costing 5 times as much. Having seen other machines under £500 this is definitely the best value. No idea about battery life… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 15

“the battery ran out just after the guarantee ran out,...”

Written on: 16/10/2010

the battery ran out just after the guarantee ran out, the left hand mouse stopped working shortly after and now the computer screen keeps blacking out and I have only had the computer for 18 months. Would not buy DELL again… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 15

“This is my 1st laptop - bought to share with 16 year...”

Written on: 29/11/2009 by discerning customer (2 reviews written)

This is my 1st laptop - bought to share with 16 year old for homework etc - however I liked it so much I got tired of sharing it with him and bought him an Acer which he likes but would also have liked mine! We researched both and are happy with both. His has Dolby, mine doesn't but mine has a better keyboard and control-pad. I don't play games and find it's fine for everything I want to do - email, internet etc. It IS a dust-magnet and the battery life is poor! Especially if doing more than… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 15

“I bought this laptop in March 2009 as a replacement...”

Written on: 14/11/2009 by alimax (1 review written)

I bought this laptop in March 2009 as a replacement for my Inspiron 1501. I'll talk you through the basic features.

Overall Appearence:
When you take it out of the box it looks stunning. However that glossy finish is a fingerprint magnet, and with no included cloth to wipe those marks away, cleaning it becomes an event. Other than that the design is clean and tidy and attractive.

Screen and Lid:
The Screen is great. At a widescreen 1366x768 it really is pretty good, and clear as well. Also… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 15

“Dell Inspiron 1545 Spec. Intel Dual Core T4200. 2Gb...”

Written on: 12/09/2009 by johnbuk (1 review written)

Dell Inspiron 1545 Spec. Intel Dual Core T4200. 2Gb Ram, 160Gb HDD. Black. Windows Vista Home Premium.
I bought this from the Dell Outlet site for £255.
Firstly, I use this for basic operations inc. email, web browsing and photography (Photshop Elements 7). I do NOT play games, play music or watch much video.
Body.
Basic matt black case, with silver Dell Logo. Inside the screen surround and keyboard surround are of shiny black plastic. Nice looking but very much a fingerprint magnet. I clean… Read Full Review