Asian Designs Reviews - www.asian-designs.com

Asian Designs www.asian-designs.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Asian Designs www.asian-designs.com

“Pharmd828”

Written on: 18/03/2013

Hello! bcekbcf interesting bcekbcf site! I'm really like it! Very, very bcekbcf good!… Read Full Review

Asian Designs www.asian-designs.com

“I bought something from Asian Designs and was happy. ...”

Written on: 26/08/2009 by neeshap (4 reviews written)

I bought something from Asian Designs and was happy. Delivery was fast as they dispatched goods same day. The prices were also great when compared to other sites selling same type of Indian costume jewelry (yes I'm into Bollywood fashion right now :p).

I would recommend this site for all you girls who fancy some bright and bold Indian jewelry and I have already added this site to my favourites :)… Read Full Review

Asian Designs www.asian-designs.com

“I recently bought a few items for a party from asian...”

Written on: 12/08/2009 by diannew (2 reviews written)

I recently bought a few items for a party from asian designs online. They had a sale on which meant I save a fair amount of money. Normally I wouldn't have thought about buying from website because they mainly do Asian jewelry but the party I went to was for my little daughter and her friend had hosted an Indian themed party.

I ended up buying something called a bindi for the forehead along with small bangles and some earrings for myself. Everything was great, prices were good and so were… Read Full Review