Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 2.0 EGS Reviews

Media Gallery for Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 2.0 EGS

Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 2.0 EGS

“car repair”

Written on: 20/09/2013

nationwide car repair centre on Henry Boot Way Priony Way Hessle HU4 7DY The staff were excellent, could not do enough for you, even going that extra mile as it were. I thank them all for there kindness. They were very thorough examing everthing & I may say to my advantage. Nothing is left to chanch, all showing great experiences in dealing with the customer. I liked everthing about my repair. I would recommend anyone to go to them if they have that need… Read Full Review

“C4 Gr Picasso EGS Exclusive with My Way Sat Nav, in...”

Written on: 22/06/2010

C4 Gr Picasso EGS Exclusive with My Way Sat Nav, in all my feelings for the practicalities for this car are very good, it is comfortable, has a comfortable cabin and good driving position. Getting used to the central console takes a bit of getting used to but I actually prefer this.

With the My Way nav installed in this pod it gives a good view for dirver and passenger so using it is simple, I love the controls on the fix centre hub on the steering wheel, it is so much easier than having them… Read Full Review

“Citreon C4 Grand Picasso - Comfortable, well screwed...”

Written on: 11/08/2009

Citreon C4 Grand Picasso - Comfortable, well screwed together and fairly quiet. main problem is electyronic handbrake which regularly sticks and the awful quality of gearchange. The car never seems to know which gear to be in and lurches and jumps. The dealer we use is very good and they have performed several (4 ?) "software updates" on the car which have worked great...for one day. Then it's service as normal. NOT recommended in EGS form.In manual? Yes, probably… Read Full Review