99inks Reviews - www.99inks.co.uk

99inks www.99inks.co.uk - Ask a question now

99inks www.99inks.co.uk

“horrendous totally brutal customer service”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by benenmcdonagh (1 review written)

this company is a joke I ordered ink. it arrived by post when opened it spilled all over my keyboard and clothes ruining them. the cartridges were not what the website appeared to be selling the company totally ignored my requests for a refund and compensation when I returned ink at my own expense they sent me out more ink and told me to HAVE A NICE DAY!!! they are a joke I had to order more ink from a decent company and to date I am 100€ for ink a mac keyboard and a set of clothes poorer I… Read Full Review

99inks www.99inks.co.uk

“Absolutely awful customer service ”

Written on: 13/11/2009

Absolutely awful customer service
two of my cartriages took a month to arrive..I had to email to remind them
None of the cartriages I ordered work and it is proving exceptionally difficult to get a refund..I have now send about 6 emails and spent over £50..don't bother! I'd reccomend used cartriages from tescos or somewhere similar… Read Full Review

99inks www.99inks.co.uk

“99inks is great value for money! Huge selection of ink...”

Written on: 05/08/2009

99inks is great value for money! Huge selection of ink cartridges. Very quick postage. Will be using again and again… Read Full Review