Lipotrim Reviews

Lipotrim - Ask a question now

Lipotrim

“when will i stop feeling hungry??”

Written on: 25/09/2014 by littleblackdress (1 review written)

My 4th day on lipotrim,started it on monday and today is Thursday,i didn't find the first 3 days difficult at all but jeez today im bloody starving,i have drank loads of water and av just ad my shake but i just feel so hungry,anyone have any idea wen this will pass??????… Read Full Review

Lipotrim

“You have to be desperate to do it..you miss chewing”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by Roach71 (1 review written)

It's basically a liquid diet and you will lose weight if you follow it no cheating. After the 2nd day you don't feel as hungry and eating might make you queasy. I lost 2 stone in 10 days and its stayed off (8 months so far) I was worried about my hair falling out a side effect for some people after taking it for a month so I stopped I would like to lose some more so Im back on it again I wouldn't excersize at all I did this one time and had to eat, you may get a headache so you have to drink… Read Full Review

Lipotrim

“Absolutely Brilliant. I just start my second round...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

Absolutely Brilliant. I just start my second round with Lipotrim Diet. First was last year when i lost 3 stone in 6 weeks!
From the beggining : Hi, my name is Martha, i'm 28 years old 5'6" and my weight was 13stone now i'm 10stone. I'm/was the biggest fan of Chips with mayonaise and all junk food you could imagine. I was very shy person and very fat too. My first experience with Lipotrim starts when i starts hate myself for being and look like a pig and eating everything what's move and… Read Full Review

Lipotrim

“hi i have been on this programme 2 days and i cant...”

Written on: 12/08/2010

hi i have been on this programme 2 days and i cant take it anymore i feel awful. Just wondering if any1 knws if lipotrim will refund me money for the un used sachets?? and do you thnk it will be ok for me to go straight onto the Slim Fast diet, even tho i have only been on lipotrim 2days?? I appreciate replys.

Thanks
Skye… Read Full Review

Lipotrim

“i started this Lipotrim deit as i'd been at 11 stones...”

Written on: 03/08/2009 by amore (1 review written)

i started this Lipotrim deit as i'd been at 11 stones plus for years after trying to cut down on fatty foods. This diet is extreme and very hard.
It is a full food replacement diet. 3 shakes a day. I lost 6lb in the first week and 4lbs each week for 2 weeks.

I'm now down to just under 10stones, i came off the liportim in the 3rd week but is spured me on to eat a very low fat low carb diet. I do very little exercise which is something i am trying to include in my diet plan!!

good luck if you… Read Full Review