Odyssey Taverna, Shifnal Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Odyssey Taverna, Shifnal - Ask a question now

“We had a great night...”

Written on: 28/10/2011 by AndrewHicks (3 reviews written)

Such a stunning restaurant! We were worried that on a Saturday evening it could be crowded and thus unpleasant, yet it wasn't when I paid a visit, and so I had the enjoyment of being in a position to look around personally and speak easily with my friends. The wine list was intriguing and the bar people incredibly professional and very helpful. I can't wait to get back there and check out more food or participate in a wine sampling… Read Full Review

“I took my fiancee here recently for a birthday meal....”

Written on: 30/07/2009 by swesty69 (12 reviews written)

I took my fiancee here recently for a birthday meal. The reception was friendly. We were shown to our table and asked if we wanted to sit at a larger table which we did. The restaurant (Taverna) was clean and the decor was traditional. The atmosphere was friendly and plays nice background greek music. The restaurant is suitable for families, and for couples looking for a romantic meal. I don't know if it is, but it felt family run. The food was delicious, and the portions were generous. There… Read Full Review