GardenLine 6687 Reviews

From 1 review

GardenLine 6687 - Ask a question now

GardenLine 6687

“The problem with this strimmer is the plastic blade. I...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

The problem with this strimmer is the plastic blade. I am not sure if all strimmers of this type have this problem but I got through 4 blades in 15 minutes of use. The problem is that if the blade makes contact with a hard object such as a wall then it snaps and has to be replaced.
The manufacturer may realise this since they offer 'free' blades for life. All you pay is p&p which is a whopping £3.95 for 20. That's 15p each, no reduction for multiple packs! So basically it is a con. I am… Read Full Review

Dianne3219411Mears's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2013

I have to agree that this is the worst web site I have ever had to use. All I want to know is "How do I re-order the blades, How much and what form do I have to fill in? I have been through so many different sites that I do not know where I am! I just want some more blades for goodness sake!

Maureengee's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

Re cutting blades, Ihave got the same problem,i have telephoned the after sales suppor the phone is just blank, so just where do i go now,bought mine strimmer from Aldi with a 3yrrs parts and labour guarantee, i'm now going to see if i can get somewhere trying to contact them to see if they could tell me where to buy the blades from.

Maureengee's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

i have just looked and found customer service phone no for Aldi i'm disgusted, to phone them it will cost £1-53 per min, and i only want to ask them where i can get re-placement blades for my battery grass trimmer that i purchased from them.