live2support, www.live2support.com Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

live2support, www.live2support.com - Ask a question now

live2support, www.live2support.com

“Perfect solution for live chat”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by alexwiliamzs (1 review written)

As a website owner, I have to always look for ROI, when I was going to start live chat on my website, little bit worried about it but after getting experience Live2support chat software, I am fully satisfied with this chat s/w because it helped me in handling my online customers. I have recommended it to one of my friend also and he is also getting good business through this chat widget… Read Full Review

live2support, www.live2support.com

“Easy and Secure Chat Software”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by lennox_r (1 review written)

Live2Support is in fact easy to integrate and it hardly takes 15 min time to installation. There is no mandatory downloads & installation and support team of live2support is always ready for assistance… Read Full Review

live2support, www.live2support.com

“Live2Support works really well. I have used so many...”

Written on: 05/10/2010 by maben (1 review written)

Live2Support works really well. I have used so many services but nothing comes equivalent to Live2Support.Though Others are also good, Live2Support has its name because of vigorous software and consistently outstanding performance. I really think you should try Live Chat Solution from Live2Support. It is less expensive that others and has got more functionalities… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 28/07/2009 by rayangill (1 review written)

I tried other service some them being reviewed here. LP is very good but very expensive.
Then I tried Live2Support trial version for 15 days without any any obligation and it is exceptionally the best and found more then what I am suppose to pay. Now, I have their multiple support operator login package because, if you want your business to grow with good customer service feature, then no other software, but live2support should be your option. I must say before buying any service you must try… Read Full Review

Maben's Response to rayangill's Review

Written on: 05/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i am using live2suppot's live chat software which is easy to use and cheap as compare to other companies.