Aloha Sun Protection Lotion Reviews

• Water Resistance

Aloha Sun Protection Lotion - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aloha Sun Protection Lotion

Aloha Sun Protection Lotion

“As this was a cheaper priced sun lotion I thought that...”

Written on: 02/07/2010 by sandramary (1 review written)

As this was a cheaper priced sun lotion I thought that it wouldn't be as good as a more expensive one. It went on smoothly without stickiness or greasy feeling and I would certainly recommend to anyone. The only problem now is that I can't find anymore as I bought it at Filey whilst visiting for a day. Can anyone help with this? Before I made the purchase I was looking for a reasonably priced sun cream and this one fitted the bill, so well done Aloha… Read Full Review

Aloha Sun Protection Lotion

“DON'T USE ALOHA SUN CREAM/LOTION FROM SAVERS STORE /...”

Written on: 27/07/2009 by fairsfair (1 review written)

DON'T USE ALOHA SUN CREAM/LOTION FROM SAVERS STORE / SAVERS HEALTH HOME BEAUTY

We used another brand of factor 15 for the first 3 days of our holiday and had no problems at all, on the 4th day we started to use ALOHA Factor 15, we put it on at regular intervals throughout that day but we got badly burnt.
This cream is useless and the shop that it was bought from,
Savers Store also known as Savers Health Home Beauty have the most disgusting customer service helpline in the UK, they are arrogant… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to fairsfair's Review

Written on: 17/05/2012

MY Daughter who is five year old can normally use any factor 25 or a above,regardless of the brand name but last year she used this and burnt very badly which also resulted in prickley heat. never again would i buy Aloha its a waste of money and risk of none protection in my opinion.